Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Family Swim Party

Lanell invited us all over for a swim party last night. The kids always have so much fun swimming at aunt Lanell's house. They got pizza and bread sticks from Little Ceasars. I think they thought they were feeding an army. They ended up sending a pizza home with all of us. Thanks for the pizza, the kids love eating left over pizza the next day. Ashley left for EFY in Flagstaff yesterday. She went with 3 of her friends. I hope it will be an awesome experience for her.







3 comments:

Jana said...

How did I not know that you have a blog? Maybe I did, and I forgot. The boys are going to be so excited. Did you know that you have raised the best babysitters ever? My kids love your kids, but they are especially partial to Chase. When he shows up to borrow something, or drop something off they go crazy. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you left a comment on my blog. I just checked out your blog. Can I just say your family is really busy. WOW!!

I'm so jealous you got to go to Utah. I would love to take some kind of trip this year.

EFY will be great. I never went, but have heard great things about it;) What a fun experience.

Rissa said...

Hey Steph, I just had the most fun getting caught up on your family! I don't know where time goes, I don't feel older, but somehow all our kids are growing up!! Your family is so beautiful, you can tell that you and Dave are wonderful parents. Peek in again anytime! - Riss