Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Family Christmas Pictures

This year we took our own family Christmas pictures. That was our first mistake. We set up our tri pod and took some ok pictures. We found one we liked of the whole family and hurried to the store to make up Christmas cards. When we tried to make the card up it wouldn't let us do it. I guess when Dave changed the batteries in the camera it messed up the resolution on the camera. None of the picures we took with that camera worked. Luckily, I remembered that I took a picture of just the kids with my other camera. This year we are just sending out a picture of our kids. These are some of the pictures that we couldn't print out. The bottom picture is the one that I took with my other camera.


5 comments:

The Carpenter Family said...

How cute!! That is such a bummer. I dislike techonolgy for that reason.

John and Jada McFarlane said...

That is too bad, I like the kids though.

Cindy said...

Wow! You finally updated your blog! I was starting to worry about you! You have adorable kids and your family picture looks awesome! Good to hear from you!

The Cetta Family said...

You have a great looking family...we miss you guys. We should all get together.

Shope said...

Steph,
I think I could be the worst friend ever, I haven't talked to you forever. I stumbled upon your blog. It is so fun to catch up on your family. We definately need to get together. Give me a call when you get a chance we should do lunch.

Thanks,
Becky Shope