Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Spring Break (The Beach)

While we were at the beach a surf teacher left his 4 year old son with us for like an hour and a half while he went and taught 2 ladies how to surf. It was so wierd. I asked Dave, is't he afraid that we are going to kidnap his son? Dave said he saw us with 4 of our own kids and probably thought we didn't need any more kids. He didn't really even ask us to watch him, he kind of started talking to us a little bit and then said is he ok? We were like what? and then he just took off to the water and never really even looked back to see if his son was alright. That must be how he gets a babysitter everyday, he looks for a nice family and then just leaves the kid with them. that would save him alot of money. How sad for the little boy. My kids were ready to leave after a few minutes of having him , but we didn't know what to do with this kid. Dave and Chase ended up staying with him and I took the girls shopping in the stores on the beach. When I told the little boy that we were leaving, he was like don't leave me. I told him Dave and Chase would stay with him until his dad was done. The water at the beach was a little chilly. We took boogie boards for the kids to play on but they hardly stayed in the water at all. As you can see I was freezing out of the water with my sweatshirt on. I like going to California in the summer better, when the weather is a little bit warmer.




No comments: