Friday, June 5, 2009

Spring Break 2009

My parents came and visited us quit a bit at my sisters house. It was wierd not staying with them. I always stay at thier house when we go and visit. This time we were able to spend more time with Daves dad and his wife. She always goes to so much work cooking for us. Thanks to everyone that made our Spring Break so much fun.












This ski trip was alot different than our last one. The weather was actually warm. Chase snowboarded all day with no coat on. It was alot of fun taking the kids again. Kylie tried snowboardng this time and really enjoyed it. Ash and Katie stuck with skiing. My girls are growing up. We had a boy following us and asking if he could join our group. I think he had a crush on Kylie. I told him he could ski with us, but I warnned him that this was only the kids second time. He told me it was fine. He said it was better than skiing by himself. His name was Stetson. We had him take our family picture.














One of the best parts of going to Utah is getting to spend time with all the cousins. My kids are so lucky to be so close to all thier cousins on both mine and Daves sides of the family.













My sisters theater room was awesome. We watched a couple of movies in it. The recliners were so comfortable. I feel asleep in one of the movies. She had like 18 recliners and 3 big love sacks at the bottom. I don't think they will ever need to go to a public theater again. Every time a movie would get over, Dave would say we could have sold 20 more tickets. It was kinda funny but true.












Who would have ever thought my kids would be playing basketball inside and I wouldn't have to yell at them to go outside and play. Only at my sisters house.











My sister had just moved into her new house and invited us to stay with her. We felt like we were staying in our own private resort. They heated the pool, so the kids were able to go swimming in March in Utah.











Katie was lucky this year. She got to spend her birthday with all her Utah cousins. Rory and Julia got married on her birthday. It was a busy day. My niece Paige bought Katie a birthday cake. I think she felt bad for her since we hadn't made or bought her one yet that day. Thanks Paige you are soooo sweet. You helped make Katies B-Day a success.











Rory and Julia got married while we were in Utah. What a nice couple they make. They seem like they are going to be very happy together.

1 comment:

The Carpenter Family said...

Looked like fun!! that is a funny story about the boy following you around!