Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Texas


When we woke up we were in Texas. We had Texas style french toast for breakfast.













We all piled into a school bus and traveled to Minnetonka Caves. The bus ride there was pretty funny. The girls were singing girls camp songs all the way there. Who would of ever thought we would all fit into a school bus. The caves were pretty amazing. I almost forgot to tell this funny story. When we were going into the caves. My girls and my niece asked if I wanted to use some of Kendras lip gloss. I said no, and they ended up convincing me to use it. They said it was the best lip gloss ever. I put it on and I thought. It's alright, and they all start laughing. They asked me if my lips were numb. I thought oh crap, so I started licking my lips to get it off. My lips and my tongue became numb. My niece works at a dental office and she gets the dentists left over numbing stuff and plays jokes on people. Luckily my mouth didn't stay numb for to long. That was pretty funny Kendra. Just wait one day I'll get you back! My kids are going to have some good memories of this reunion.
















We stopped at a park on our way home and ate our sack lunches. When we got back on the bus I think we were all worn out. Alot of us took a little nap on the way home. It was a lot quieter than on the way there.












When we got back from the caves. The little kids found things in the sawdust. The men played horse shoes. Some of the kids and adults tried a little ropping.

No comments: