Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Set Sail Geneva (1st stop Hawaii)

Doug and Lisa and Kevin and Ana were in charge of this years reunion. For the past few years they have been telling us that they want to go on a cruise for their reunion. They didn't want to just have it at Geneva, like everyone else. We would just smile and think. we'll be having it at Geneva. With 1,000 dollars to spend, it would be mighty hard to take 70 people on a cruise. This reunion was called "Cruise Geneva". I didn't think they could pull it off taking us all on a cruise, but I was wrong. When we got there they had us sign in and we received our t-shirts and agenda. The kids went to make them selves a reunion pillow case. We then took family pictures. Our first stop was Hawaii. We ate hawaiin haystacks for dinner. We had a hula hoop contest. I wish I would have entered I was the hula hoop champ when I was in grade school. I didn't know if I could still do it. I tried after everyone was done and I actually still was pretty good. Chase must of got his moves from his mom.(JK) After the hula hoop contest they had a limbo contest. We then played a game, Two lies and One truth. Dave and his siblings did this game it was really funny to watch. Dave had to make people believe that he wanted to have more kids. I think the funniest truth is that chocolate licorice gives Norman gas. I thought that it was Andrea or Kevin. I would have never guessed Norman. I learned at this reunion that DAve's brothers and sisters are really good liars.














The picture above is the game Two lies and One truth. This is Dave trying to convince everyone that he wants to have more kids. The person that really wanted to have more kids was Zona.

2 comments:

Jana said...

Can I be part of your family? You guys do all the fun stuff! I know who to go to when we actually get around to having a family reunion outside of Disneyland! You look like you had a great summer!

Paige said...

So this is where you guys were when we missed ya? I have an idea what if I get adopted into that side of your family? Well maybe just into your family so I can have both sides. Besides I love your lil family a ton so I think it would work our great! What do you think?