Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Gravel Pit

The girls had so much fun getting to spend a week in July with all their girl cousins. They got to go and hang out at their uncles gravel pit. They got to ride the go cart and 4 wheelers and they roasted hot dogs and made smores. We need to have this be a tradition every summer. I rememeber going to the gravel pit and riding when I was young. I forgot how much fun it was until I saw the pictures of my girls. Thanks to everyone that let the girls stay at their house. They had such a fun week without their parents. They went shopping, out to lunch, to movies and they each made a scrap book. I owe all of you guys big time.











Kylie and Ally were inseperable for two weeks. They are such good friends.
It was nice their were girl cousins for each of my kids to hang out with.

No comments: