Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Last Day at the Reunion

On this day we got up early and cleaned up. We knew we had a very long drive ahead of us. We stopped in Logan to do some wash, and to clean up the motorhome. Dave decided he wanted to empty the sewer. I have helped Dave empty the sewer a million times. I usually just sit in the bathroom and let all the water drain down the toilet. This time was different. Dave knocks at the motorhome door, I open it and he hands me the sewer hose. I am like, what do you want me to do with that? He told me that this is how my brother in law drains the sewer out by sticking the hose in the toilet. I was a little apprehensive at first, but I take the hose and I stuck it way down into the toilet. He asked if I was ready, and I thought I was. The hose was so powerful it flew out of the toilet. I was still holding on. I was drenched with who knows what. My sisters motorhome bathroom was all wet. The funny part is I didn't know how to tell my sister Suzie abot it. When we got to my moms house to drop off the motorhome, my brother in law asked so, did anything happen this time? I told them what had happened and my sister started laughing. Her husband had done the same thing to her a couple of years ago. She told me she has never helped him empty the sewer ever since. We left my moms late that night and we drove to Flagstaff. We got there at about 5:00 in the morning. We slept a little bit and then woke up and went the rest of the way home.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can I be like cousin Christy! Your family reunions look so fun:) What great ideas you guys come up with.