Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Girls Camp

This year I got to go to girls camp with my girls. I am not in the Young Women's, but since I had 2 girls going to camp they thought I might want to go. I had so much fun getting to know all the young women in our ward. The leaders that went to camp were so much fun. We were laughing the whole time. The theme of camp this year was Ancored in Christ. All the wards had to name their ward a boat name. Our wards boat name was USS Happiness. Sis. Waters did an awesome job putting everything together. She is so creative. I am so glad I was able to go to camp with my girls. I am sure I embarrassed them taking pictures all the time, but now they are glad they have all the pictures. One of Ashley's 10 hour projects was making a slide show to watch at the party after camp. She did a really good job.



4 comments:

Paige said...

It looks like it was a lot of fun. We had 3 go in our ward. I know tiny. I bet you were ready to go home after being away for over a month!

Tiffany said...

How fun! I can't believe they are both old enough to go to camp!! Cute blog!!

Lindsey Kilpatrick said...

It looks like you guys had fun. I wasn't much of a girls camper as a youth but it wasn't so bad when I got to go as part of the stake a few years back. I think showering made a world of a difference for me. Thanks for saying hi.

Rachel said...

I was wondering if you were ever going to post about girls camp. It was a lot of fun. I just wish I could have been with you guys more! Thanks for the good memories.